One lucky caller wins:
• a Brussels Airlines flight for two to New York (departure March 15, return March 18)
• a three-night stay in a double room in a **** hotel in the centre of New York
• a premium class duo ticket to the concert of Brussels Philharmonic at Carnegie Hall: the first Belgian orchestra in 30 years to play in this famous concert hall
• Access for two to the closing reception after the concert, in the presence of the Belgian ambassador, music director Stéphane Denève and all musicians of the Brussels Philharmonic.
Five lucky callers win:
• a duo ticket for the same programme on Saturday March 2 at BOZAR Brussels
• including a drink during the intermission